Call templates allow you to quickly and easily fill a roster when users have regular shifts.
You can create or edit these templates either from the call page, or the individual users page.
Creating Templates on the Call Page
1. Select "Call" from the main navigation bar
2. Select the "templates" button from the top right
3. Existing templates for any users will be displayed in purple, along with a "plus" button on days that are currently empty for the specified date range.
4. To edit or create a new template, either click a "plus" button or an existing template. You will receive the following dialogue:
1. When you enter the "edit" mode on the call page, the templates are used to prefill any empty slots.
2. These are shown in pruple
3. Note that these shifts aren't created until you press either "draft all" or "publish all" or individual slots are drafted/published.