Users can request leave via the HosPortal application. Whether they can do this needs be set by HosPortal technical staff, but it is usually on by default when a site is setup.
When users request leave, you can set any number of administrators to be notified about this.
This is setup from the ADMIN page.
1. Choose "More" from the top navigation bar, and "Admin" from the dropdown menu. You will see the standard administration page.
2. Choose ALERTS - the dropdown at the top left has a number of different options relating to what events trigger an alert.
3. For requests, choose "Send an alert when leave is requested". You will see all the currently existing alerts of that kind. You can either edit one of these, or add a new one.
4. After you press add, you will see the alert edit screen.
5. You can either send an alert to a hosportal user, or enter any other valid email address. You also need to choose the groups that apply.
6. Press save