Each calltype has a number of optional parameters that you can set.
1. Choose the call section of the website from the navigator bar
2. Press the ADMIN button at the top right
3. You now can see a list of all the calltype that apply to your site. Select the site whose options you want to change.
4. The currently selected options for that calltpoe will now be visible below the call information
5. Choose EDIT to change any of these options.
In detail, these options are
1. Allow Swaps
Users can arrange shift swaps between themselves (outside of HosPortal). Once that swap has been arranged, one of them can make the change via HosPortal. A data trail will be created, and the users and any number of others (as set by you) will be notified by email.
2. Allow Selfroster
This turns on the self rostering component of HosPortal. This means you can set ranges of dates over which users can select shifts, and quotas can be set for this purpose
3. Allow market
Allows users top put their shifts on the HosPortal "market" where they can be taken by other users. The basic setting permits swaps only, such that the absolute number of shifts any individual does remains the same
4. Allow gifts
Allowing gifts means users can also put their shifts onthe market in a way that other users can take them,without a shift swap
5. Allow bounty
Allowing a "bounty" means users can add an agreed value that will change hands to make their shift swap or gift more appealing. HosPortal does not provide means to complete this transaction between users.