In HosPortal, the template by which individual shifts on each day are defined is called a "calltype". It describes:
- What days of the week the shift falls on
- What time it starts and ends
- What type of users can do this call
- Who gets notified when changes occur ("alerts")
- how users are reminded about their shifts ("reminders")
Creating calltypes can by done by Hosportal administrators by selecting Call (A), Admin (B) and then Add (C):
The following screen will require you to fill the details of the calltype including the relevant date range and associated groups (you can decide to manually add staff to the list).
You will also need to ensure that you set all shift times according to the day (D). You will also need to select the relevant staff groups to be included in the calltype.
There are a number of other fields including reminders, alerts and call rules that can be adjusted.
Once you have finished, ensure that you Save (E) the calltype.