In HosPortal, the template by which individual shifts on each day are defined is called a "calltype". It describes
- what days of the week the shift falls on
- what time it starts and ends
- what type of users can do this call
- who gets notified when changes occur ("alerts")
- how users are reminded about their shifts ("reminders") and a number of other features
You create a new Calltype by first going to the call page and pressing the "admin" button
Then at the top right press the button marked "add"
ON the subsequent page, you setup various features
1. the name, and a shorter "alternative title" (you can make these the same)
2. use the checkboxes to determine which days the calltype applies
3. use the dropdowns to specify the times the call starts and ends on each day
4. use the buttons to chose which groups of users will do this calltype.
5. once these are set, press "save"
After this process you can set other features as described on another help page